********************Tag - I'm it! Skittles has tagged me with the following Meme of silly questions to answer so, without further ado, here we go!
Silly Questions Meme
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Ugh, I need to go back to bed for awhile!
2. How much cash do you have on you? Cash? What is this "cash"that you speak of??
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Galore!
4. Do you label yourself? Oh yes, I'm afraid that I do.
5. Bright or Dark Room? Which do I prefer? A bright room though there's a lot to be said for a candlelit room under the right circumstances (if you know what I mean - nudge, nudge, wink, wink!)
6. Why is there always a missing question? Why do you ask?
7. What does your watch look like? It has Eeyore on the face with a cloud that substitutes for the minute hand with a silver and gold band.
8. What were you doing at midnight last night? Coughing and waking myself up when I really needed to be sleeping in order to get up and go to work in the morning!
9. Where is your nearest 7-11? There are no such stores in this part of Connecticut but there is a Cumberland Farms within walking distance.
10. What’s a word that you say a lot? "Dispatch" (I have to answer the phone a lot at work!)
11. Who told you he/she loved you last? Amanda - she tells me that all the time so I guess she really does!
12. Last furry thing you touched? I pushed Marbles (our cat) away from her food bowl while I was trying to feed her.
13. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Too many to count, they keep popping up in various and assorted drawers - there are probably at least a dozen or more!
14. Favorite age you have been so far? I am hoping that my favorite is yet to come.
15. Your worst enemy? Oh, let's not go there, shall we?? I saw her from a distance at Staples today and promptly hid behind the copy machines!
16. What is your current desktop picture? It's a fractal called "Holly Berries".
17. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Good-bye and call me tomorrow and let me know what the doctor tells you." - said to my best friend in Calfornia.
18. The last song you listened to? Van Halen - "Why Can't This Be Love?"
19. What time of day were you born? 7:20 a.m. Eastern Standard Time
20. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Curse at the thieving piece of machinery!
21. Do you consider yourself kind? I really try to be, I like to think that I am though definitely NOT to thieving vending machines!
22. What’s your life motto? "It takes courage to be happy." - Carlos Santana
23. Name three things you have on you at all times. My hair, my skin, and my fingernails.
24. Can you change the oil on a car? Heck yeah! I used to work at a Sears Automotive Center where I did oil changes professionally!
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I wrote to Grandma Edith out in California a little before Christmas.
And now it's my turn to tag a few unsuspecting people ...
I tag -
Mimi Lennox of Mimi Writes .....
Sarge Charlie of the blog of the same name
Bud Weiser of The WTIT Radio Blog
ECR of 24/7
and last, but certainly not least! - the good Dr. Blogstein!
What to do with a Meme: Copy the questions in a post of your own and then fill in the answers. Tag some unsuspecting bloggers. Let the person who tagged you know when you're done.