********************I was tagged today for another meme by The Freelance Cynic and when it comes to memes, I'm just a girl who can't say no! I think that Mimi, Queen of Memes would be proud of me!
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
Next select five people to tag:
THEN answer the following Questions:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
- I was married, living in a town named Plainfield, and starting "Round Two" at the Norwich Police Department as a 911 Emergency Dispatcher (I had worked there previously from 1990 to 1991 prior to getting married to a Navy man and moving to Long Beach, California).
- Sadly, pretty much the same thing I am doing this year! Working too much while trying to think of the occasional fun thing to do with the girls that doesn't cost much while they are on summer vacation.
- Microwave popcorn - any kind, I'm not too fussy.
- Ice cream - especially a vanilla cone with cherry dip from Dairy Queen!
- Cheese and crackers (especially Triscuits!)
- Seedless green grapes
- Strawberries with or without a dipping sauce
- Cancer - My Chemical Romance
- This Ain't A Scene - Fall-Out Boy
- White Flag - Dido
- Come What May - from the Baz Luhrmann movie, Moulin Rouge!
- Trouble - from The Music Man (preferably the Robert Preston version)
- Buy a house.
- Give some money to friends and family for their enjoyment.
- Go on a cruise!
- Take a vacation to Lake Tahoe - heck, buy a vacation home near Lake Tahoe!
- Send Amanda to the School of Visual Arts in New York City
- Procrastination thy name is Linda!
- Caving into the convenience of calling Domino's when I'm too busy blogging to cook!
- Rolling my eyes and sighing at work.
- Spending way too much time on the computer.
- Being overly critical.
- Sitting on the front porch and watching the squirrels jumping around in the trees across the street.
- Going to the casino and occasionally throwing $20 in the penny machines.
- Playing Guitar Hero II and driving my daughters crazy!
- Walking through old cemeteries and reading the stones to try to get a feel of who the people buried their were and what their lives were like.
- History research.
- Pretty much any bathing suit!
- The heels I got for a holiday party one year that freakin' killed my feet by the end of the night!
- White pants.
- Anything polyester!
- The wedding ring from my defunct marriage.
- My laptop computer.
- Dan's PS2 game console that he's letting us borrow.
- My digital camera.
- This really cool pen that my cousin gave me for my birthday that spins and lights up (pretty!)
- My golf clubs even though I haven't used them in a few years due to back issues.