Here are the rules: You go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (month and day). Then you write down 3 events, 2 births, 1 holiday, and tag 5 friends. There are five slots in the meme list.... as you are tagged, you have to remove the name in the first slot and bump everyone up so that your name can be added to the bottom.
Very well then - we start with my birthday which is September the 9th (hence one of the reasons I like the number 9!) ...
Three historical events:
- 1850 - California is admitted as the thirty-first U.S. State.
- 1947 - "First actual case of a computer bug being found": a "Moth" lodges in a relay of a Harvard Mark II computer at Harvard University.
- 1971 - Attica Prison riots.
- 1711 - Thomas Hutchinson, American colonial governor of Massachusetts
- 1975 - Michael Bublé, Canadian singer and actor
- California - Admission Day (to commemorate the State's admission to the USA). You'll notice how this one ties in nicely with one of the great events that occurred on my date of birth!
Asara's Mental Meanderings
Whitterer on Autism
Us Danes & Our Family
Gran's Memory Keeping Corner
And the list:
Big Leather Couch
Last Minute Lyn
Are We There Yet??
Wow - that was actually quick and fairly painless as all I had to do was make use of my "copy and paste" skills! Ah, if only all posts were this ea