********************I was tagged by Bud who got tagged by Frank for a new meme of sorts that Frank concocted on his own. It's actually pretty fun and can be quite humorous as witnessed by Frank's Zombie post here and Bud's Bride post here. Now it's my turn - let's see if I'm up for the challenge! But first - the formalities! ...
The Official Honk 'n' Hollr Rules:
Okay, it's a meme too. But it's a short and fun one to let your creative juices out and poke fun at your favorite [blank] thing.Rules are simply fill in the [blank] in "Foxxfyrre's: Things you shouldn't say around [Blank]", and write at least eight phrases you shouldn't say around your [blank]. To make it interesting, when you tag someone, go to their memes and add a phrase using their [blank] topic. Send your list of 5 tags back to the person that tagged you so they can follow and play with their [blank] topics also.
- Do I know why you pulled me over? What? You don't?
- I bet you'd look really cute in a pair of shorts like Lt. Dangle on Reno 911!
- Can you hold this bottle while I get my license out for you?
- I'm a taxpayer and I pay your salary.
- Don't you have a donut shop to go protect?
- Go ahead and arrest me, I've got a "Get Out of Jail Free" card somewhere in my wallet.
- No, I'm not going to drop my weapon! What are you going to do about it?
- This is great! Can I get your autograph? I've always wanted to meet one of The Village People!
- How many times do you really think a warning is necessary? This is my third one this month.
- Go ahead, big man, I bet that Taser doesn't hurt at all.
It is now my sworn duty to tag a few other bloggers that I think might want to have a go at this most funny meme so I award summons to: