Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
4. Tag a minimum of five random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.1. Obviously, as stated above, I was tagged by Patti!
2. Five random and/or weird facts about myself:
- I will not sleep in a room with an open closet door due to a great fear that I contracted as a child in a house in Tuscon, Arizona that I swear to this day was haunted and there is no convincing me otherwise.
- I graduated from high school in 1976, the year our country celebrated its bicentennial and I have the red, white, and blue tassel to prove it!
- I collect elephants and angels and tea pots.
- I got braces when I was over 40 years old because I couldn't stand my crooked bottom teeth anymore.
- I am scared of clowns, heights, and snakes - not necessarily in that order!
- London, England - ah, the history!
- Lake Tahoe - ah, the memories!
- The Grand Canyon - ah, the geology!
- Yosemite National Park - ah, the majesty!
- Rome, Italy - ah, the statuary!
- Empress Bee of the High Sea - because she hasn't been tagged in awhile that I know of!
- Sarge Charlie - because he's just so doggone cute and Miss Bee loves him to pieces!
- CrAzY Working Mom - because Tisha is just such a sweetheart!
- Asara's Mental Meanderings - because Carrie does that whole World of Warcraft thing and her answers should be really cool!
- My Dogs Keep Me Sane - because Misty Dawn is just as much of a sweetheart as Tisha is and maybe she could get one of her dogs to write the post because they're pretty doggone cute, too!