While visiting Autmumn's Meadow the other day, I came across this fun little game that Patty had and thought it would be nice to do for a quick post. Considering I am off to work at the other job for 12 hours today, this seemed like a good day for a quick post so let's play Family Feud - the Blog Version!
If you want to play along, copy and paste the questions to a new post, erase my answers, and fill in your answers. Just remember, you can't use any of the answers I've already given or you'll hear a loud annoying buzzer go off in your head! If you want to pass the game along, tag 5 of your friends and don't forget to send it back to me. Remember, you can't use the same answer as the person who sent it to you. Also bear in mind, if my answers are dumb, it's because the person before me had the good ones and I was stuck scrambling around for reasonable substitutes!
1. Name something you use in the shower. Shampoo
2. Name a product for men. Barbasol Shaving Cream
3. Name something people hate to find on their windshields. Bug guts
4. Name something a man might buy before a date. Earplugs (ok, ok, I haven't dated in a very, very long time obviously, it's all I could think of!)
5. What is another word for blemish. Zit
6. Something you cook in the microwave. Hot Pockets
7. Name a piece of furniture people need help moving. Piano
8 Name a reason a younger man might like an older woman. We aren't quite as needy!
9. Name something a dog does that embarrasses its owner. Shakes slobber over visitors
10.. Name a kind of test you cannot study for. Eye test
11. Name something a boy scout gets a badge for. Woodworking
12 Name a phrase with the word home in it. "Home is where the heart is."
13. Name a sport where players lose teeth. Hockey
14. Name something a teacher can do to ruin a student's day. Give too much homework.
15. What is a way you can tell someone has been crying. Red, puffy eyes.
16. Name a bird you wouldn't want to eat. A vulture
17. Name something someone would wear with a hole in it. Jeans
18. 18. Name something that gets smaller the more you use it. Sandpaper
I'm not going to tag anyone but do let me know if you decide to play along so I can come by and check out your answers. Everyone have a great Saturday. May your first full day of Spring be a wonderful one!