Anyhow, even though I am obviously not a fashion blogger, Sher passed on the
- For the most part I am a fairly healthy person for which I am eternally grateful but for the last couple of days I haven't felt too good. I'm hoping it's just a passing something or other but in the meantime, the watchword is 'bleh'!
- Even though I don't give a rodent's back end about what's going on in Hollywood or with the beautiful people I have taken to watching "Live with Regis & Kelly" lately. There are times when I think that Regis and I could have been separated at birth as his take on the world is so much like mine but he gets paid good money for his big mouth while I just have a blog!
- Even though I have lived in New England for the vast majority of my life, I don't like the cold and am none too thrilled with my part of the country between January and March. I don't like to rush my life away but at this point - come on April!!
- My first car was a 1975 Chevy Chevette and once my friend Carol (from my retro-post the other day) and I drove all the way out to Oklahoma City in it. What an adventure!
- I used to know how to play Cribbage but have since forgotten as it was something that my ex and I used to play all the time but since we split up I've had no one to play with.
- Speaking of no one to play with, I miss that Amanda is no longer in concert band as I enjoyed going to her shows. I've been meaning to go to the concerts anyway but without her being involved, I always forget when they are!
- I seriously need to make an appointment with an eye doctor and see about getting a prescription for progressive lenses as I can no longer read anything without the help of a pair of "cheaters". Progressives would prevent me having to take my glasses on and off depending on what I was looking at so even though they're expensive, I think they would be well worth the money.