Gadzooks, forsooth, zounds, and other assorted expressions of surprise! I have been tagged for a meme by Carrie whose timing couldn't have been better as I was rather wondering what I could post quickly so that I could spend time with Jamie on her last evening in Connecticut before she goes back to Florida.
Without further ado, I bring you The Four Things Meme - quick, easy, and relatively painless!
Four jobs I've had
1. Radio repair technician in the United States Air Force
2. Professional radio disc jockey
3. Tire and battery installer at Sears Automotive
4. 911 Emergency Dispatcher (Police, Fire, and EMS)
Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Somewhere in Time
2. For Love of the Game
3. Moulin Rouge
4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Four places I've lived
1. Tucson, Arizona
2. Stockton, California
3. Portsmouth, New Hampshire
4. Tampa, Florida
Four TV shows I love
1. Boston Legal
2. The Closer
3. reruns of Quantum Leap
Four places I've vacationed
1. Lake Tahoe
2. Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
3. Williamsburg, Virginia
4. Las Vegas
Four of my favorite dishes
1. My "Death Eating a Cracker" coffee mug
2. My Cancun Mexican restaurant coffee mug that MizCyn bought me while I was in Stockton last
3. My Maxine coffee mug that says "It's my body, I'll have pie if I want to!"
4. My Jiminy Cricket coffee mug
Four sites I visit daily
Four places I would rather be right now
1. Cancun Mexican Restaurant in Stockton with my good buddy MizCyn!
2. At lottery headquarters cashing in a winning Powerball ticket
3. Nova Scotia watching the tides change at the Bay of Fundy
4. At a movie theater watching "Mama Mia!" and drooling over Colin Firth!
Four bloggers I am tagging