********************Dixie hit me up with the Mother's Home Story... as did someone else earlier this week but darned if I can remember who it was! This is what happens when one's brain turns into swiss cheese with the advancing years. Anyhow, it seemed like fun so here goes ...
- 1. Copy and paste the story below, and the rules, on your blog.
- 2. Find out who you're going to tag. (2-3 people, or more, if you wish)
- 3. Write one or two sentences to continue the story, and use the titles of the blogs you're tagging or any word(s) associated with them as keywords in the links you include in your part of the story.
- 4. Remember to tell your taggees that you've tagged them!
- 5. Feel free to use this and start your own viral link story. I'd very much appreciate a link back to Mother's Home! if you do. (Or a tag, if you prefer!)
Gracie belched loudly after eating all the scrumptious cake that Mags had baked and watched Callie scrappin' with Sarge about who was gonna win Big Brother 8. Sarge started humming "Dixie," and almost choked on the bite of cake in his mouth! So he got some coffee to go to wash down the cake. The coffee helped a bit but he had to vocalize before he started singing again so he began, "Mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi..."
On the other side of the blogsphere, Dixie and TURNBABY were busy making plans to attend the annual Taylor Hicks concert in Birmingham. So many shoes.... which ones to take... After they had finally decided on what shoes to take and the packing, they just had to take a few minutes and relax ... BOND invited them to have a seat on The Big Leather Couch so they could call ANNDI and let her know what they were taking, where to meet and what time.
All of a sudden there was a loud burst of laughter outside the couch area ... Dixie, Turnbaby, Bond, and Anndi jumped from the couch and ran to the door to see what in the world could be going on. Why it was Sandee from COMEDY PLUS. She was laughing so hard ... she had just seen the movie with Linda, ARE WE THERE YET?
"Well, I think if they were going to name a movie after my blog they could have at least given me some credit for it," Linda said to Mighty Mom who had also accompanied them to the movies. "I don't know, maybe I'm confused but I thought the movie came out after I started my blog! Then again, I could just be having an "airhead" moment and don't remember it right."
It was at that point that Jamie joined the discussion and said that purrchance Linda was right but as one got older it was possible to remember everything and nothing correctly some times. Jen who had just meandered up interjected. "Well does anyone remember whether Miss Bee left any cake for anyone else or not?"