Got this in my email from my favorite Intermediate EMT, Bulldog, and thought that others might be able to use this stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological journals.
Just follow the 7 steps below. The funny thing is that it really does work.
- Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.
- Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.
- Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.
- No one knows your secret place.
- You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.
- The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
- The water is so crystal clear that you can easily make out the face of the person you are holding underwater.